Greatest Journey Suggestions from an avid traveler – Neha Rai
- You will save a lot of money if you plan ahead.
- Become a member with rewards that bring in loyalty programs.
- The flexibility with flight dates on a weekday can be cheaper.
We may be caught in pandemic crises at home, but travel bloggers around the world are harnessing the power of social media to create content about exotic destinations, for our entertainment and to educate us about their travel stories too.
During these unprecedented times, the travel industry in general and bloggers have been hard hit as it has had a major impact on both their travel routine and source of income. Travel influencers, however, have taken these adversities positively and have continued to regularly report on past trips and share fond memories in order to stay relevant.
And this situation has not been easy for avid travelers, but most of them post beautiful travel pictures and videos to keep the community interested in their social accounts and to inspire people to plan their future trips.
Neha is one such travel blogger, and she has been actively posting on her Instagram and YouTube channels since the quarantine lockdown in India and around the world in late March 2020, we can certainly remain optimistic and fond memories of preserve past journeys around the world. Additionally, these challenging times of being locked up at home should not prevent our minds from planning ahead, and also thank the Almighty for keeping us safe and healthy.
She has been traveling for 8 years and has visited over 35 countries worldwide. With her travel stories, she is currently on an interesting mission to inspire the masses to pack their bags more often. She believes that people should invest wisely in their travels in order to create unforgettable experiences. This is a more productive approach compared to spending a fortune on material possessions.
We can no longer agree on that as travel experiences do indeed last longer and also help you develop as a mature person.
Travel has the power to bring a new perspective to life and a feeling of rejuvenation through everyday routine. It sets your creativity free and is also a great resource for learning about new cultures. Last but not least, it makes you safer when exposed to a new environment, when you step out of your comfort zone and travel far away from your hometown.
Neha Rai – Indian travel blogger.
Neha is a solo female traveler and for the past few years has balanced work with personal free time to travel the world and explore beautiful cities. She believes that traveling alone can completely change the way you view life if you are brave enough to embrace new cultures on your journey.
And as she shares her experience, we are enlightened by her stories and some interesting travel tips that can motivate avid travelers to plan their post-pandemic vacation.
Below are some key travel tips highlighted by Neha:
1. ALWAYS pack light – It helps you travel comfortably, especially during train travel and airport transfers. In addition, you don’t pay any excess baggage fee at the check-in counter, which saves you a lot of space for your shopping treasures.
2. Wear sunglasses – It offers UV protection against the sun and you can also enjoy outdoor activities such as hiking, trekking and long walks better. Plus, they look stylish for pictures and videos. So do we need a better reason?
3. Book in advance – You will save a lot of money if you plan ahead as you can find cheap flights and hotels. This also saves your precious time to enjoy the trip and there is no last minute rush.
4. Go grocery shopping – Because unlike junk food, it’s super healthy and saves you a lot of money. There is also an opportunity to meet locals and make new friends
5. Stay hydrated – Drink water on long flights and remember to take water breaks early enough during trekking or long walks
6. Chat with locals – Always try to chat with friendly locals as they will champion the best restaurant in town, the perfect sunset spot, and other suggestions for popular clubs in town or day trips nearby.
7.Sign up for a loyalty program – Join loyalty programs like Emirates & American Airlines and earn MILES on your eligible flights and stays! Yes, you can also earn miles for stays at hotels of which you are a partner. While it can take some time to earn the miles you want for flight upgrades and discounts, it’s well worth your time in the long run.
8. Avoid booking flights on the weekend – The flexibility with flight dates on a weekday can be cheaper. In most cases, Tuesday was seen as a cheaper day to book your seat!
9. Price comparison – Always look for at least 3-4 travel portals to compare flight and hotel costs, e.g. B. Make My Trip, Sky Scanners, Google Flights, Expedia and more. The total cost may vary as in some cases it also includes insurance costs that you may not select.
10. Plan ahead – Always plan your trip and book flights at least 2 months in advance. This gives you many options for different airfares, and you can apply for a visa without any time commitment.
We sincerely hope that you will benefit from these travel tips. If you are looking for constant travel updates, join Neha on her journey as she takes on the world!
You can find her on Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube – @borninvacations